Duínín House B&B
- From Adare. 1hr 52 min (132.74km / 82.5miles)
- From the Cliffs of Moher. 3 hr 14 min (179.40km / 111.5 miles)
- From Cork. 2 hr 24 min (168.94km / 105.0miles)
- From Doolin. 3 hr 11 min (184.85km / 114.9 miles)
- From Dublin. 4 hr 11 min (343.20km / 213.3 miles)
- From Galway. 3 hr 23 min (249.07km / 154.8 miles)
- From Kerry Airport 58 min (68.38km / 42.5miles)
- From Killarney. 1 hr 11 min (83.03km / 51.6 miles)
- From Kilkenny. 3 hr 51 min (271.28km / 168.6 miles)
- From Kinsale. 2 hr 49 min (186.64km / 116.0 miles)
- From Limerick 2 hr 7 min (151.41km / 94.1 miles)
Train and Bus service
If you wish to travel by train then the closest train station would be either Tralee or Killarney and from there it would be then possible to get a bus to Dingle.
Finding the house
Coming from Tralee via Conor Pass you can see our house on the left just before arriving in Dingle Town.
Arriving from Tralee/Killarney via N86 turn right on the second roundabout, follow the road to the bridge where you see a sign Conor Pass.
Follow this road for about 1 mile until you see our house on the right.
Getting to Dingle from Cork
Take the N22 to Killarney
Then the N72 to Milltown – Castlemaine
Then the R561 Annascaul
And finally the N86 to Dingle
Getting to Dingle from Shannon
Take the N19 on to the N18 to Limerick.
Then the N69 to Tarbert – Listowel – Tralee.
Take the N86 through Annascaul to Dingle
Reasons to stay at Dúinín House B&B
We have been in the guest accommodation business for years and know how to make our guests comfortable
Close to Dingle's Restaurants & Bars
We are only a 2 minute drive from Dingle town so enjoy the best that Dingle has to offer.
Contact us directly to get our best price.
Enjoy stunning views of Dingle town & harbour, Mount Eagle and Burnham hill.
Ample Free on-site parking
Pat has a wealth of knowledge of Dingle having taught history for many years in local secondary school and local history “expert”. Anne, in keeping with the old Irish adage "nua gacha bia agus sean gacha dí - oiread sólaistí agus d’iarrfadh do bhéal", uses only the best of local produce and specialises in cooked-to-order breakfasts served with home-baked brown bread and jams.